Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bamn dattery

~~~




As foreshadowed, my phone went tits up and all posting ceased. Biggest regret: Not getting a pic of three ushers shouting down two tipsy business dudes. They felt that they should be allowed, nay nay, encouraged, to choose any seats they wanted in this section to which they held no tickets. The reasoning was that they were "thinking about buying tickets in this section in the future and they needed to try them out". They were rather indignant. There was much shouting, just behind us. I stood and turned to face them, completely prepared to punch one of them in the mouth. Maybe they saw the gleeful anticipation on my face, because they abandoned their hollow argument and headed for the bar. I've long held the opinion that our society has suffered greatly because people no longer punch each other in the face. So many daily difficulties would completely disappear were the real threat of a knuckle sandwich still around. I can think of 8 times - right off the top of my head - when I should have been popped in the jaw. 17 times if you go back two days.




~~~

No comments: