Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Your Baseball Are Belong To Us

~~~


This is the logo of the team that got PWN3D last night by THE WORST TEAM IN BASEBALL.

April 20, 2009

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
Atlanta
0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 6 0
Washington
0 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 X 3 8 0




Here's the moron who couldn't pitch his
way past a batting lineup that falls off a
cliff after the four spot.




Jesus Flores is overcome with emotion, after closer Joel Hanrahan finally finds a team that
is unable to ruin one of his save attempts.




~~~

4 comments:

FlapScrap said...

I curse you, sir. I find I'm actually beginning to care about this.

collegeparkmom3 said...

OK, I get that this is your "Nationals Blog" Duh! but it's where I come to get my sweet sweet Ro* fix....comme on - gimme...I need, I need! Ro* is on the top of me hit list, the Nats, not so much! :} OH, OK, I know I dropped the ball on the time plow thing, but me heart is pure! xoxoxox the college park gang

Publisher said...

Dude, are you going to change your blog to NATINALSPOST.blogspot.com...

=)

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/nationalsjournal/2009/04/washington_natinals.html?wprss=nationalsjournal

Uncle Steve said...

I wish I had some witty retort; I don't. My team's performance last night has given me no reason retort wittily. I guess I could say this: your regional sports team sucks for not being able to beat my regional sports team even worse. Yeah, take THAT.