Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On The Ass-ass-ination Attempt

~~~


Everybody's talking about those three stoogie guys who were arrested in Denver on drug and weapons charges. The press was crapping their Brooks Brothers trying to get details. Since I'm a bad speller and lazy as hell, I typed "assasinate" into the handy Google field on my Firefox browser, just so Google would look it up for me and politely reply with, "It's spelled 'assassinate', dumbass." I got what I was hoping for, and just below that, it said this:

Related searches: assassinate obama


Thanks, Google! V helpful. 


"Know how you can tell a crime isn't going to be successful? Crystal meth."
-Rachael Maddow, now with MSNBC,  to friends in a Denver hotel lobby.




~~~

2 comments:

FlapScrap said...

Nice Google search. You might be getting a knock on your door from the NSA.

LMP said...

Don't you know? The word is buttbuttinate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2667634/The-Clbuttic-Mistake-When-obscenity-filters-go-wrong.html