Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Waiter! Reality check please!

*


"Chicago should win all three games,
but they won't. Soriano is sleep walking. Lou is suffering from over-expectations, and the team is coming off a 2 game streak against The Pirates. Meanwhile, nobody is expecting much from DC -except DC."
-From my May 4th, 2007 posting

At least I got the stats on the winning streak right. I was also right about nobody expecting much from DC. I was wrong about the "except DC" part.








~~~Keith Provost~~~

2 comments:

FlapScrap said...

Personally, I'm intrigued by Winston Abreu. I think he's got the talent and the maturity to really contribute something that could even turn this season around. Mark my words, I think Abreu's the one to watch.

JHS, Esq. said...

Congratulations on your award on The Rising Blogger. It is a brand new site that awards posts, not blogs. Your post from Tuesday March 8, 2007 "Running For President" won. Since we award posts, not blogs, you might even win again. We ask winners to nominate a post favorite of a fellow blogger. Call it "paying it forward". It is not a requirement.

You have won this award because we truly feel you deserve it. Great post, good job!

We could not find your email here. Please contact us at The Rising Blogger and we will gladly send the code for your award banner.

Thanks and congratulations!

Judd Corizan
The Rising Blogger
http://therisingblogger.blogspot.com