Sunday, May 13, 2007

72 hours

~~~







9 hours of Marlins-sweeping baseball

8 hours of work

16 hours of sleep

15 hours of driving to and from DC

4 hours of rain delays

4 hours of telling my mom, wife, and mom-in-law how very very very special and important and wonderful and great and terrific they truly really are.

5 minutes to write this dumb post

16 hours, 55 minutes of lawn mowing, sidewalk building, movie filming, post-hole digging, dump running, house maintaining, and doing other things that one simply has to do if one hopes to go see the Natties take on the Braves tomorrow night.






~~~K. Provost~~~

2 comments:

LMP said...

Let me know how the Braves to. I will not be watching.

Keith said...

"Let me know how the Braves to. I will not be watching."

They did absolutely nothing until the 8th inning, at which point tehy did not nearly enough.