Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Haiku Twitter Day

~~~






Here are the haiku tweets we tweeted on twitter. They are featured here, on Haiku Twitter Twuesday.




# Haiku day is done. It's been fun writing these tweets, but I'm sick of it.

# "Spare thirty billion?" "You used to just ask for change." "Change came," said Citi.

# "Damn'd spot! Out I say!", Shakespeare wrote that in a play. That boy had talent.

# That sunshine feels nice, warming me up at my desk. Should have called in sick.

# Congrats to Mohan, new dad to a baby boy. May you get sleep soon.

# If I were a tree, what kind of tree would I be? Trigonometree?

# #Ticketmaster down. Servers unavailable. Service fees still charged.

# CDW, you keep sending direct mail, but I never buy.

# Dining at my desk. Black beans and rice burrito and a bag of chips.

# Fast and furious, haikus fly like ninja stars. Well done ... off to lunch.

# @jeffreyvtc A haiku has five, not six syllables to start. Better luck next time.

# My phone is busted. My email is on the fritz. Greatest day EVER.

# RT@polsaway Nice Ausie meteorological haiku: Cyclone all at sea. Google Earth weather turned on. Just rain, no wind puffs.

# My coffee went cold, like our daily encounters. Farewell, barista.

# Soundbooth CS4 - get the VTC training. I am such a shill.

# Haikus are easy, but sometimes they don't make sense. Refrigerator. (admittedly stolen)

# Retweet this challenge: Poetry in one-forty. Twitter Haiku Day.

# Attention Tweeters: Happy Twitter Haiku Day. What's your best attempt?

# Curse you, Monday morn. Ye gods, my head is hurting. Get me an aspirin.





~~~

No comments: