Saturday, December 15, 2007

Froggy frog froggoes

~~~





I am at the airport in Martinique. Paid SEVEN EUROS for a stinkin hour of net access. I went straight to the news and Nats home page and let's seeeeee


THEY TRADED BRIAN SCHNEIDER TO THE METS!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Whoa. Head rush. OK, welp, that's baseball ... and it's a pretty good trade, bringing in Paul Lo Duca from the Mets. And what's this ... it says here

OUR NEW CATCHER IS A ROID BOY AND FEATURED IN THE MITCHELL REPORT?!??!?!??!

Deep breaths. Deeeeep breath. Oooook.

good.

Here's some facts about Martinique:

* Although it's clearly in the Caribbean, everybody here thinks they're in downtown France.

* The "French" don't believe in providing a brother with a power outlet anywhere in their airports.

* The "French" think that the word "juice" means "Pepsi".

* There is a funk about the place. Oh merci yes.

* Oh wait, that's me.






Tip of the day: If you feel seasick, try standing up instead of sitting. Here's a little something to help you next time you're feeling a little vomitty on a boat.


I feel shady
Yes I'm sea-shady
If you ever feel shady
when you go out sailing
You don't wanna lose your groceries so
PLEASE stand up
PLEASE stand up




~~~

3 comments:

FlapScrap said...

Now the A.R.C's done set me free
to jet to D.C. so let me see
I tried to get a t-shirt at Duty Free
But it's fifty euros, cash merci.

LMP said...

I knew you'd stink when you got back.

Keith said...

A trinket a snow dome
Take it back home
they don't want no euros
no change from where I roam
It's a hat trick, pay with plastic
it's a curse when you gotta pimp
tickets as gifts.